MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL 2021/2022
As a member of the ACA, you receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the ACA Membership Directory for referral opportunities;
- The ability to exchange information and get to know other members in the legal field by attending our two meeting events each year;
- Participation in a personal interest Committee providing you with additional opportunities to network with other professionals as well as participation in programming sessions that enhance your skill set and serving your personal growth;
- Enhancing your network of legal professionals across the globe;
- Affiliation with the European Circuit of the Bar as well as many other benefits.
One of the greatest joys of being part of this Association is continuing to aid deserving law students. Each year, the American Counsel Association provides scholarships to academically gifted and financially needy second-year law students. Approximately one-third of the Association’s dues fund the ACA Scholarship Programs. Each year the ACA Scholarship Committee oversees administration of the scholarship program. Law School Deans submit nominations which are reviewed by the Committee. The process takes place during the summer prior to the ACA Annual Meeting, at which time the Association announces the scholarship recipients for the upcoming academic year. You would be amazed at what a difference these scholarships make to these incredible deserving law school students!
Thank you for your continued support of the Association.